• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More DS Premium Drama! Deman = NCSCout?

This sounds like an outright attempt to decieve posters/customers. Pretty sleazy in my opinion if true.

NCScout and Deman are 2 different people. I know them both personally.

NCScout was a real person.

And it seems possible that Deman is not that person and was just using the name to try to excite the fans about Bzz's recruits.

Right?

NCScout was a real person.

And it seems possible that Deman is not that person and was just using the name to try to excite the fans about Bzz's recruits.

Right?

This is the way I'm seeing it.

Thanks for that tidbit deman, or should I say, scout?

I think he is just showing that we should not assume Deman is actually NCScout, meaning it is far worse that Deman was merely impersonating him for the purpose of misleading people.

Feel like there's some legit business ethic issues here.

I think he is just showing that we should not assume Deman is actually NCScout, meaning it is far worse that Deman was merely impersonating him for the purpose of misleading people.

Feel like there's some legit business ethic issues here.

Yeah I was joking, maybe, since that was he first post.

Well, there is no way an "ip glitch" caused Deman to post under Scout's name, so do they live together or something? That's the only thing I can think of to explain this predicament.

Yes they do

Interesting.

Deman posting as NCScout is still rather curious, and them deleting the post to try to cover it up doesn't make it look any better.

Hell, he should have just said NCScout was over at his place and forgot to log out of his name. A lot more plausible than some bizarre "IP glitch"!

It's the coverup that always gets you in trouble.

Well, there is no way an "ip glitch" caused Deman to post under Scout's name, so do they live together or something? That's the only thing I can think of to explain this predicament.

The "ip glitch" is such a pathetic excuse. Deman clearly has access to the NCScout account. The question is why, and what has he done with it?

Back