• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More DS Premium Drama! Deman = NCSCout?

Let me be clear...this is Catu posting. I know both of those men personally. Both are two of the finest men I have ever met. Deman and NcScout are men of high character and values and to insinuate they are being deceptive with information and who is posting it is just wrong.

Let me be clear...this is Catu posting. I know both of those men personally. Both are two of the finest men I have ever met. Deman and NcScout are men of high character and values and to insinuate they are being deceptive with information and who is posting it is just wrong.

WE'VE BEEN INFILTRATED

LOCK DOWN THE DOORS

I would suggest it is wrong for Deman to blame posting under NCScout's name as some sort of "IP glitch."

That is very clearly a BS excuse.

Welcome to our boards, btw, catu.

Also, catu, it would be reasonable for people to look at what you say in defense of these two with weary eyes since you are in fact very closely connected with them. I'm not saying you are lying in any way, but nothing you say in defense of them can be believed 100% at face value.

But then again, I'm naturally a huge cynic. Others might disagree with me.

I also want to say I have no quarrel with these boars or the people here. I just could not stand by and see 2 good friends of mine get accused of something like this.

I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm certainly open to a more reasonable explanation.

Didn't someone say that the posts were already deleted?

I mean...

if it's an honest mistake, why?

So how is Deman connected to the Athletic Department?

Steve Shutt (Asst Ath Director) assured me that Deman wasn't an employee of the Ath Dept in an email exchange I had with him.

Of course, Mr. Shutt also claimed to not post on DeaconSports when I told him multiple people (including somebody I know in the Ath Dept) told me that he did, and that he did under numerous handles. So either multiple people, independently of each other, made up the same story about the same man, or Mr Shutt was not forthright with me about his posting habits on DeaconSports.

I also want to say I have no quarrel with these boars or the people here. I just could not stand by and see 2 good friends of mine get accused of something like this.

Fair enough. Thank you for adding your opinion.

From what I've seen, you are a pretty intelligent person, though I am not sure how technological savvy you are. However, try to take a look at this "ip glitch" from an outside view. I can guarantee with 100% confidence that no such thing as an ip glitch led to these events.

This is what troubles me. And I assume many others on here.

Also, catu, it would be reasonable for people to look at what you say in defense of these two with weary eyes since you are in fact very closely connected with them. I'm not saying you are lying in any way, but nothing you say in defense of them can be believed 100% at face value.

But then again, I'm naturally a huge cynic. Others might disagree with me.

I understand this but I had to get it off my chest. Whether people believe me or not is up to them.

I understand this but I had to get it off my chest. Whether people believe me or not is up to them.

True. Thanks for providing your side, regardless. I hope you stick around and keep providing your opinions.

Fair enough. Thank you for adding your opinion.

From what I've seen, you are a pretty intelligent person, though I am not sure how technological savvy you are. However, try to take a look at this "ip glitch" from an outside view. I can guarantee with 100% confidence that no such thing as an ip glitch led to these events.

This is what troubles me. And I assume many others on here.

I am not very tech savvy to be honest. I just know 100% that they are 2 different people that post.

Here's a possible alternate explanation:

Deman and Scout were hanging out on the sofa, tripping on ecstasy. There's a laptop on the coffee table and Scout is logged in. So Deman starts posting, not realizing he's posting under Scout's name. Once he realizes it, he's tripping pretty hard and makes up a really lame excuse. Feeling all emotional and giddy, Deman and Scout begin to touch each other . . .

Like I have said, I have no problem with people here. I have chatted with many of you on the boards and I see this as a different forum for Wake fans to frequent.

Back