• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Frequent CL Missed Connections By State

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
Fascinating. And also entirely unsurprising how many occur in Walmart in flyover country.

enhanced-buzz-wide-29829-1361322281-3.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/fascinating-map-of-the-most-frequently-cited-locations-where

How do you have a missed connection in Walmart? Can't you just go over and say Hi? Or maybe you don't want to get out of your spot in line?

I really don't get 'at home' for Indiana
'football game' for South Carolina amuses me
Maryland having park is another oddball, guess I shouldn't have moved away from the best park for talent in the city

Another reason to love the Pacific Northwest.

This is great stuff. I like "the car" for Georgia. Just dudes sitting in traffic around ATL checking out the ladies.

We're the coolest state. FOOTBALL GAME

Yeah that cracks me up. Most Missed Connections for SC is a place that is only occupied, at most, 5 months out of the year. And only really occupied in two places in the state.

This is great stuff. I like "the car" for Georgia. Just dudes sitting in traffic around ATL checking out the ladies.

that one was great too. i definitely do the same thing, hell I had a cutie this morning until I realized she had a WVU sticker on her window

Yeah that cracks me up. Most Missed Connections for SC is a place that is only occupied, at most, 5 months out of the year. And only really occupied in two places in the state.

high school

i thought it would be marta for sure

I mean, Carolina Cup or Spring Break in Myrtle Beach or Charleston make way more sense, but this is awesome.

high school

True, there are also high school football games, and FCS schools like Wofford, Furman, the Citadel, etc.

It's still only played 5 months out of the year

I mean, Carolina Cup or Spring Break in Myrtle Beach or Charleston make way more sense, but this is awesome.

There should be a Missed Connection - Carolina Cup section only for Craigslist SC.

this is pretty funny. 2 really good posts today from probably my least fave poster. good work.

There should be a Missed Connection - Carolina Cup section only for Craigslist SC.

"You were wearing a sundress and a floppy hat, I was wearing a bowti- aw hell this will never work do you remember making out at the ECU ATO tent?"

In AZ, there always some that are like "you did such a great job sucking me off at (insert sex place here). i didn't get your name".
C'mon, someone does a good job you say "Hey thanks, I didn't get your name"....how hard is that?

In AZ, there always some that are like "you did such a great job sucking me off at (insert sex place here). i didn't get your name".
C'mon, someone does a good job you say "Hey thanks, I didn't get your name"....how hard is that?

If it was that good of a job, I completely understand.

Back