• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Hated College BBall Players (Last 30 Years) Tournament Bracket

I loved how he played

Of course you did, you're a Wake fan. Among the rest of the league, he was pretty universally reviled for being a dirty, cheap-shotting goon. Definitely one of those players that you love if they play for your team, and utterly hate if they play against you.

That was a brutal game, Wake and Tech used to have knock down drag out affairs.

That was a brutal game, Wake and Tech used to have knock down drag out affairs.

Yeah. Hewitt always thought he could get Wake bothered by being physical (those GT teams were always big and strong) and it generally ended up being wars. Jack and McHenry loved to bang CP3 around in particular, I remember a couple of games where they just hammered him every trip down the court and it really bothered him - his worst games were generally against Jack and GT.

I wish we were both that good again, I miss caring much about games :(

I remember Alvin Jones kicking Steve Goolsby in the head while hanging from the rim once.

Peace offering: Ish Muhammed got hosed in that Dunkuary thing the league did.

I remember Alvin Jones kicking Steve Goolsby in the head while hanging from the rim once.

Peace offering: Ish Muhammed got hosed in that Dunkuary thing the league did.

Was Teague's ridiculous dunk even in it? That thing was horrible.

20_cc_lang.JPG

/end thread/

hahahaha holy hell, i havent thought about that piece of shit in years.

Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever Chris Lang should be there but his teams sucked so much that everyone forgot him.

Battier-Laettner is a hell of a 2nd round matchup.

I also had no idea people hated Adam Morrison or Luke Walton.

Whenever ANYBODY has a mustache as trashy as morrison, then you will be hated

Skylar Mcbee for example... people think he is a sex-offender based on the stache

Whenever ANYBODY has a mustache as trashy as morrison, then you will be hated

Skylar Mcbee for example... people think he is a sex-offender based on the stache

You must not have seen the typical Wake white guy on the team from the mid to end of 80s. Ask your uncle about David Carlyle.

Duhon left early and pissed off K. I'd leave him off for that reason alone.

I haven't read the whole thread, but if Greivis Vasquez isn't mentioned somewhere, then there's a great, big hole in this thread.

Back