• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Ridiculous Thing You've Walked in On?

Deleted this as I don't want to embarass the guy.

DUDE, NO! Put it back. You left names out. It's safe on the internet. That story was amazing.

e56a3.gif%20

(2&2, not Knight)

I heard my parents once; I was 16 or 17 and had a stomach bug that sent me to the bathroom after I normally would have been asleep.

Realizing how close all of our bedrooms were... good on them for never really being terribly/grossly obvious. I think a big part of a house I'll look for in the future will be a master suite on a different floor from the rest of the bedrooms. Spread that shit out.

Great point. The house we just bought has exactly that; hadn't until now realized that particular future perk.

Repost the damn story.

In high school I walked out of a house party to take a leak out back and happened upon a dude, on his knees, eating out a girl who was standing up. I gave them both a wtf look.

When I was in grad school my roommate was a white guy from a farm in the midwest, but he thought he was Asian. I mean spoke Chinese and Japanese, spent semesters (and ultimately years) in Asia, only dated Asian girls, played those giant Asian drums, cooked mostly Asian food, etc. One summer, even though we were not staying there, we kept our apartment because the landlord let us keep our stuff in it for free if we renewed the lease for the following school year. I was working a few hours away, but my girlfriend was only about 10 minutes from the apartment, so I would stop by on weekends when I was up visiting to make sure everything was okay and it hadn't burned down.

One friday night after I get into town I swing by after dinner to pick something up and notice a light on. I am damn certain that I had turned all of the lights off when I had last been there a few weeks before. Then I notice a shadow move across the blinds covering the sliding door. This was before rampant cell phones and I wasn't going to go look for a pay phone to call the cops, so I get a crowbar out of the back of my car and slide up the stairs. I get to the door and hear voices inside. In one swift motion, I unlock the door, kick it open Chuck Norris style, and jump into the room swinging the crowbar and yelling profanity. I hit some dude in the shoulder on his bare flesh and he drops in a heap. Then I hear screaming in a foreign language and my brain starts to slow down and I take in what is going on. My roommate is in there with 4 or 5 Asian guys, all butt-ass naked in a circle and now scared shitless. The dude I took down is writhing naked on the floor. I just stare at my roommate and say "Dude, what the fuck?" He has this look of terror on his face and stammers out "bachelor party ... one of them is getting married tomorrow ... i thought you were gone". The dudes are now all calming down and covering their junk. Luckily the guy I hit wasn't hurt too bad, so I got the hell out of there pronto. Neither of us ever mentioned another word about it.

Just remembered a pretty good story. Totally secondhand, but that means its totally probably maybe true. This band Friends was playing at the Earl in Atlanta, they are like the typical Brooklyn indie androgynous hipster scum rock band. So anyway I had tickets and at the last minute couldnt go, so I gave my tix to a female friend and she took some local music blogger douche. Anyway music blogger bro knows the people at the Earl and so between the opening act and the Friends set, they go back stage to check the haps.

They walk back and there is only like 2 people milling about so they go to a further backstage room, and when they walk in they are confronted with a scene that consists of a girl getting fucked by a dude, getting fucked by a dude, getting fucked by a dude, all standing up congo line /human centipad style. Some were smoking cigs, etc. Pretty fucking rad.

Here's a pic for reference.

friends-brooklyn-band-008.jpg

Last edited:
When I was in grad school my roommate was a white guy from a farm in the midwest, but he thought he was Asian. I mean spoke Chinese and Japanese, spent semesters (and ultimately years) in Asia, only dated Asian girls, played those giant Asian drums, cooked mostly Asian food, etc. One summer, even though we were not staying there, we kept our apartment because the landlord let us keep our stuff in it for free if we renewed the lease for the following school year. I was working a few hours away, but my girlfriend was only about 10 minutes from the apartment, so I would stop by on weekends when I was up visiting to make sure everything was okay and it hadn't burned down.

One friday night after I get into town I swing by after dinner to pick something up and notice a light on. I am damn certain that I had turned all of the lights off when I had last been there a few weeks before. Then I notice a shadow move across the blinds covering the sliding door. This was before rampant cell phones and I wasn't going to go look for a pay phone to call the cops, so I get a crowbar out of the back of my car and slide up the stairs. I get to the door and hear voices inside. In one swift motion, I unlock the door, kick it open Chuck Norris style, and jump into the room swinging the crowbar and yelling profanity. I hit some dude in the shoulder on his bare flesh and he drops in a heap. Then I hear screaming in a foreign language and my brain starts to slow down and I take in what is going on. My roommate is in there with 4 or 5 Asian guys, all butt-ass naked in a circle and now scared shitless. The dude I took down is writhing naked on the floor. I just stare at my roommate and say "Dude, what the fuck?" He has this look of terror on his face and stammers out "bachelor party ... one of them is getting married tomorrow ... i thought you were gone". The dudes are now all calming down and covering their junk. Luckily the guy I hit wasn't hurt too bad, so I got the hell out of there pronto. Neither of us ever mentioned another word about it.

Was this guy your roommate?
tumblr_mbh5xrCLVL1qcucu0o1_400.png

And maybe this was the bride?
tumblr_lp7ksvyEqu1qza49co1_r1_500.png

Samm-in-Not-Another-Teen-Movie-samm-levine-10690473-853-480.jpg

Back