• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moto Transferring

Wonder if any Tulsa guys are thinking about making moves... and would our new coaching staff care to try and lure them? Pretty sure that I saw most of Manning's best Tulsa recruits weren't "ACC caliber" so I'm guessing we wouldn't want them.

We've have had very few "ACC caliber" players over the last years, so why wouldn't we want a few more.

A career 16% 3pt shooter wants to play the 3?

Almost as crazy as CMM playing SG, amiright?

Moto at the 3 next year probably would have been better than Greg or Aaron...

I'm all of a sudden pretty depressed about our team next year. We were gonna suck regardless, but Moto was the man.

Dude will Skeen us. Book it.

Moto is not a 3. Laughable.

I definitely agree, but maybe he thinks he is. I wanted him to stay, but for selfish reasons. He hustled, would provide depth up front. I wonder if Manning likes 3's that can shoot (good luck with that with our current roster). This would maybe explain the recent offer to the 6-6 SG that de-committed from Tenn.

I believe Manning played three guards a lot at Tulsa, so I would not be surprised to see say, Overton, CMM, and Mitchell on the court at the same time. Rountree to me is a G-F as well.

I believe Manning played three guards a lot at Tulsa, so I would not be surprised to see say, Overton, CMM, and Mitchell on the court at the same time. Rountree to me is a G-F as well.

So fucked

Depression_article-by-Lee-Kotsalis.jpg

So fucked

Fucked how, pumpfaker?

We just lost a 3-4 who got about 20 minutes a game. We lost our starting 3 who played 30+ a game as well. Where do you get those minutes? Do you think Greg is going to step in and get Travis minutes? Cool. But you still have to replace Moto's minutes.

Again at Tulsa, Manning started three 6'3" guards. Guess how tall Overton, CMM, and Shelton are?

Last edited:
Back