• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Move the Students

time for the annual bitching about what students wear to football games thread.

who

fucking

cares

Leave the students where they are, its a helluva lot better than the Upper Deck at most SEC schools and endzone seats at Gtech.

I do give you guys permission to punch every fucker that wears seersucker this weekend as its AFTER LABOR FUCKING DAY.

Personally I just hoping all those students that wore their light blue button shirts to last week's game are intelligent enough to not wear those tomorrow.

Haven't been to many other college football stadiums have you?

I sat in the student sections of most all of the ACC teams while I was in school...Wake's seats were GREAT at the time.

Hard to work our colors in. You'd either have to wear the banana yellow color shirt, with some sort of tie, or you'd wear a white shirt w/ a black/gold tie. The first looks bad in person, and the latter looks bad on TV.

yeah..because they look so GREAT in those pastels they wear...If I dressed like a wake student I would kick my own ass.

yeah, the student section seats are fine. It's a football game in a tiny stadium not many bad seats. I would just be pissed as a student if we were in the endzone. Endzone seats suck

distribute wake students to the bottom 3 rows and top 20 rows along the entire stadium

Why would anyone bitch about what the students wear? The students are easily the loudest fans in the stadium, except the band. (Probably because they're all liquored up.)

I'll take a drunk fraternity member yelling obscenities at opposing players while wearing a button-down and a bowtie over a quiet, sitting fan with facepaint and a Price jersey.

Why would anyone bitch about what the students wear? The students are easily the loudest fans in the stadium, except the band. (Probably because they're all liquored up.)

I'll take a drunk fraternity member yelling obscenities at opposing players while wearing a button-down and a bowtie for a halfover a quiet, sitting fan with facepaint and a Price jersey.

Fixed.

O god, after watching some of the hi jinx in the student section (yours truly included), we should be thankful to have seats.

Back