• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

my Top 50 Albums of 2015

based on the three tracks that are out so far, there's actually a pretty decent shot the new pusha could have been my A.O.T.Y.

Given the whole album a listen yet? It's incredible. Intro, Untouchable, and especially Sunshine are amazing. The production on it is insane.

Artists:
(1) JJ Grey and Mofro
(2) Dawes
(3) The Avett Brothers
(4) Alabama Shakes
(5) Hozier

Genres:
(1) New Americana
(2) Stomp and Holler (?)
(3) Indie Folk
(4) Folk
(5) Pop

Re-listening to TPAB and there are just too many weak tracks for it to get the love it's getting.

In addition to there being a lot of non-musical minutes on the album, I'm not too deep into "Institutionalized", "Complexion", and "You Ain't Gotta Lie".

So the top song on the top album of the year has 45 likes and 5,700 views? Makes perfect sense.

I had no idea Blur had a new album. Ice Cream Man is a really good song on first listen, thanks for the link/tip.

So the top song on the top album of the year has 45 likes and 5,700 views? Makes perfect sense.

In typical Townie fashion he posted a deep cut from an unofficial uploader.

Her most popular singles have millions of views. This is official video of the lead single from the album:

What is it about depressing monotonous talking that hipsters find appealing?

Safe to assume this list was made before PSY's latest smash hit was released?

can confirm Courtney Barnett is legit, would not have ranked her #1, but she's chill af

I do think "Avant Gardener" is better than anything on her new album, though. Pedestrian At Best is aight I guess

can confirm Courtney Barnett is legit, would not have ranked her #1, but she's chill af

So the chillness of talking instead of singing is what's appealing? She's so chill she doesn't bother learning any talent or expending any effort?

So the chillness of talking instead of singing is what's appealing? She's so chill she doesn't bother learning any talent or expending any effort?

>born 1988
>written two albums worth of music
>recorded several music videos
>hundreds of nights playing shows
>no talent
>no effort

lol

She may have it, but it wasn't apparent in that song. Given that's apparently her most popular one, that's not a good sign. Does she just talk in all her songs? Maybe she'd qualify in the top 50 podcasts of 2015.

Back