• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

N&O: In Year 3, it’s time for [Redacted]’s Deacons to take the next step

"[Redacted] knows he doesn’t have time to wait. For him and for them [the team], it’s now or never."

Maybe a current student would have a better perspective, but I'm pretty sure the Basketball team is still just the Basketball team and "leaders" is a vague bullshit term used in order to give Bzz credit for kicking out the players he's unable to babysit. Fuck that, fuck Bzz and Fuck Ron Wellman. Our program deserves a damn coach, not a baby sitter who blames 19 year old kids for his own failures and short comings.

This hard nose disciplinarian schtick that [Redacted] and all his apologists are standing on, tenuously, is a sham. I could build the exact same program that Bzz has by rounding up a bunch of undergrads playing pick up ball in Reynolda and putting jerseys on them. They wouldn't get in trouble, they would probably all get better grades, and they could finish last in the ACC. BKF and the Reff could all be proud of their hustle and good grades and team chemistry.

HOLY FUCK.

I should have waited to read another paragraph before I posted on this thread the first time. My bad.

That doesn’t necessarily mean winning 20 games and making the NCAA tournament, even though that’s where the program stood in 2010 when Dino Gaudio was fired and [Redacted] was hired,

Please remember, this part of the article was prefaced with this:

The rebuilding started with an 8-24 season in 2011, which was reasonably well tolerated

So, we "rebuilt' by winning only 8 games after winning over 20 and making the NCAA Tournament the previous season.

Is this shit even serious?

HOLY FUCK.

I should have waited to read another paragraph before I posted on this thread the first time. My bad.

Please remember, this part of the article was prefaced with this:

So, we "rebuilt' by winning only 8 games after winning over 20 and making the NCAA Tournament the previous season.

Is this shit even serious?

You're taking this too literally. Rebuilding doesn't "start" (as it does say in the article) with a winning record always. Its more or less the BEGINNING of rebuilding, which is usually a bad season.

I do agree though. Anyone who tolerates this shit needs to get their head checked.

[BugsBunnyDeac] Watch that next step, it's a lulu! [\BugsBunnyDeac]

Yawn. This is like going to the zOo ever day for a year. The first few days watching the giraffes and the walruses interact is interesting but by day 10 watching them do the exact same thing is boring. By day 365 I am ready to abandon the animals and never set foot in a zoo again. I know what they do. I've seen enough.

Nba Basketball is all about winning and making money doing that

College basketball is all about winning and turning boys into successful men. College athletic programs particularly at a small school need to be integrated into campus life.

Let the games begin! So you mothercuckers have something to actually discuss that's somewhat new

Last edited:
Let the games begin! So you mothercuckers have something to actually discuss that's somewhat new

If we keep getting our asses handed to us nearly every game then that won't be something new to discuss.

"The next step" . . .

The next step where, off the plank?

We KNOW what we have this year in football: a shit product that's getting worse every week.

Basketball hasn't even started and you nimrods are calling the season a bust. Give the team the OOC schedule before you condemn them and throw them under the fucking bus. And lest we not forget, Bzz isn't making 2.3 million a year for the spray shit he's been taking on the court. On a per game basis, he is a bargain compared to Grobie.

Is OGG deacfreke2?

Last edited:
Back