• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

N&O: More Excuses and Bull from Ron

Wellman has lost his damn mind. He needs to go now.

This basketball team competing for an ACC title? LOLOLOLOL

Ronald McDonald, you sir, are so incompetent and out of touch, all I can do is laugh at this point.

People actually believe Wellman. That's more incredible than Wellman BSing everybody.

People actually believe Wellman. That's more incredible than Wellman BSing everybody.

The jack-ass missed his calling. He should be running for political office and screwing everybody instead of just Wake fans.

RW said he would be out 60 days, but his primary job would not be neglected. What has been his excuse for the past three years?

It is amazing to me how he has gone from one of the most respected and admired ADs to one of the most reviled by his own fan base. That takes true talent. Whoever said he should be a politician was spot on.

RW said he would be out 60 days, but his primary job would not be neglected. What has been his excuse for the past three years?[/QUOTE]

That he has worked full-time in those years? Maybe his absence will improve our lot.

In all honesty his appointment to the committee is really when we starting sucking hard but there have been some horrible decisions made along the way too.

In all honesty his appointment to the committee is really when we starting sucking hard but there have been some horrible decisions made along the way too.

Who knows what is causal or coincidence. Definitely think the committee appointment, Skip's death, and the bike accident all stand out as possible trajectory moments.

You could say Hatch hired too and maybe it just took a few years for our new direction to come to fruition.

You could say Hatch hired too and maybe it just took a few years for our new direction to come to fruition.

Good point. I forget how long he's been here. And people thought Hearn hated athletics.

Hatch may have started our culture of "culture," but I doubt Hatch directed Wellman to "hire [Redacted]." We could have a coach who fits whatever standards Hatch requires yet does not fail miserably as a basketball coach.

(I realize I am preaching to the choir)

"There is good reason to be excited about this year as many of our teams should contend for ACC and national honors. Most of our teams return a good nucleus of veterans and they will be joined by an outstanding incoming class of recruits." -Ron Wellman

From the most recent message to the Deacon Club. I'll believe it when I see it, but I won't hold my breath.

more importantly why is that something to be excited about? contending for acc titles should be the norm in most of our sports.

Back