• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"name redacted"

Only good things have happened to wake bball

he'll be forgiven (in my eyes) once we win an acc championship/reach a final four/etc only because then he'll see the true potential of wake forest and how poorly he squandered it. unfortunately, dude is such an oblivious prick that he may not get it

Silly and unnecessary. It was funny for a week. The less interference with language on this board, the better. Some of the stuff that the moderators have allowed lately remind me of reasons I left the old board.

Silly and unnecessary. It was funny for a week. The less interference with language on this board, the better. Some of the stuff that the moderators have allowed lately remind me of reasons I left the old board.

We were all forewarned of this. Absolutely irrelevant power corrupts in an absolutely irrelevant manner.

Are the record books going away? We must never forget, lest we repeat ourselves.

I wish we could attribute the losses for the next two seasons to [Redacted] too. Kinda like our personal Gaudet.

We were all forewarned of this. Absolutely irrelevant power corrupts in an absolutely irrelevant manner.

This is funny right here.

If it's irrelevant, then why do you repeatedly comment about it?

Keep it! Fuck Jeff [Redacted]! Fuck all that he stands for!

If it's irrelevant, then why do you repeatedly comment about it?

2wp40ow.gif

You can really make the board whiners mad by just spelling Jeff Bzdelik and adding a "bold" or "italics" symbol into the middle so it slips through the cracks of the attempt to censor.

Censoring his name doesn't change a damn thing.... we'd have been competing every year if Wellman hadn't fired Dino. Not saying he was the long term solution... but Jeff Bzdelik certainly wasn't.

Last edited:
You can really make the board whiners mad by just spelling Jeff Bzdelik and adding a "bold" or "italics" symbol into the middle so it slips through the cracks of the attempt to censor.

Can you provide some examples?

Back