• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name the Bell! - "The Old Gold & Black of Tobacco Road"

How bout Tinker Bell.
For a bunch of make believe nonsense.
aWFUl is an understatement.
Come on marketing.
Make it stop.

ronnie likes to serenade bzz with "my ding-a-ling" in the privacy of his office right before a little game of "just the tip."

I'd refrained from reading this thread until now in fear that the naming of the bell would be fantastically stupid.

It's so much worse than I thought. What. The. Fuck.

I have season tickets. I'll be at the game they announce the name of the bell and the opposing fans laugh at us. Then the band will launch into that godawful Journey song.

If you have to name it, show a little bit of cool and just call it, "Bell."

I have season tickets. I'll be at the game they announce the name of the bell and the opposing fans laugh at us. Then the band will launch into that godawful Journey song.

Hopefully, we won't be down 35-0 at halftime when the village idiot (er, I mean esteemed AD) proclaims it the "Champions Bell".

Bell Brothers?
Helluva place to eat.

Nothing like a big ole helping of Bell Brothers to send opponents and their fans running (to the head). A good strategy from a competition standpoint. but I don't think the Groves plumbing could handle it.

Nothing like a big ole helping of Bell Brothers to send opponents and their fans running (to the head). A good strategy from a competition standpoint. but I don't think the Groves plumbing could handle it.

Unfortunately, they're closed.

whoa. those finalists are terrible! i didn't know this was happening.

Off the top of my head, how about Brian's Bell?

jeez how are these things always so bad.

whoa. those finalists are terrible! i didn't know this was happening.

Off the top of my head, how about Brian's Bell?

jeez how are these things always so bad.

How? Look at the photo of the guy who thought of Champions Bell and just try not to picture him in Hardee's uniform.

563041_10151857834619238_1110233129_n.jpg

All I can think of is OGBTR has got to be some inside joke for somebody. What a horrific name.

Back