• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name the Bell! - "The Old Gold & Black of Tobacco Road"

Maybe TOG and BTR are two fans' initials?

It says over 27,000 people voted for this ridiculous waste of iron. If that's a true picture of the WF alumni/fanbase, then I'm going to send my diploma back.

Maybe the Scout board did a poll skew. I doubt 27,000 people show up for Presby.

It says over 27,000 people voted for this ridiculous waste of iron. If that's a true picture of the WF alumni/fanbase, then I'm going to send my diploma back.

It says over 27000 people "voted". They left out the fact that only two people "voted" for that option. Those two people were, of course, Beth Frazier and Ron Wellman. That's right. This is yet another example of ridiculous bull crap from our AD.

I assume this Beth character is middle manager in a bank, because it's really just throwing together buzz words.

This proclamation is similar to Buzz's average student attendance from last year.

Can't we just suck at sports and leave it at that. I'm sort of used to it and it doesn't really embarrass me anymore. But I swear I think our entire AD is full of former high school year book staffers.

I assume this Beth character is middle manager in a bank, because it's really just throwing together buzz words.

Not true. If it was really just throwing together buzz words, the bell would be called something like "Fuck You Hogwash!"

Should've just named it Brian's Bell and been over and done with it in 5 seconds.

The Waker of Demons or something dark would have been sweet...

Back