• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Narcos Mafia Starts 7/24 - DV7 Modding - Need 1 For D1 Abortion

I'd rather play with 13 actives then scrounge up 20 posts in a game people

Didnt he review Smidge's game? Or was that toogs?

I did. And he ignored it. And then left me to mod it

Someone else looked at the second. I think it was knight. But my guess is he also ignored that

I did. And he ignored it. And then left me to mod it

Someone else looked at the second. I think it was knight. But my guess is he also ignored that

Oh shit thats right.

Ya. Hes banned from modding themed games for now

I like DV7s games too. They don't always work well, but he's a very creative mod.

I'm not sure a dv7 game has ever worked well, but the games are fun while they last

DV7, if you don't go whole hog with my changes, let me see your revisions. Balance isn't one of those things that you can just meet in the middle on.

DV7, if you don't go whole hog with my changes, let me see your revisions. Balance isn't one of those things that you can just meet in the middle on.

We don't get to 18 I'll just save this one for another time. Agreed with your drops for under 18 players but just can't do it.

I'll shoot you an email this weekend with revisions since I'm not going the way you want with PE. Meet in the middle on him, although you've talked me down from him being a OP God.

Come on, all. We just need 3 more for 18!

Schedule is iffy next week so if I'm mafia I apologize in advance for being in chatzy for like 20 mins all game but OK.

Just sign up a couple of jtp's other personalities if you can't get 18

Back