• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Narcos Mafia Starts 7/24 - DV7 Modding - Need 1 For D1 Abortion

Actually looking around on mafiascum now for a different way to do this

So, BarebackTurdFucker, you can play if you want. If you do, I'll just follow a setup on there which fits the theme.

I have DECIDED because I am the DECIDER.

I will RNG who gets to be Pablo Escobar, aka The King. Based on number of players signed up, Escobar will be allowed to name X number of players to be his "guards" (about 1/4 of all players). These guards will know who Escobar is and obviously he will know who they are, but the guards will not know each other. So there will be no chatzy.

Pablo Escobar gets to make a kill each night.

Escobar and his guards win if they equal or outnumber the Colombian police and government trying to kill him.
The Colombian police and government win if Pablo Escobar is lynched.

If I'm Pablo, I'll make X = number of players - 1.

Win.

with 17 players signed up, Escobar will currently be able to name 3 "guards"

no other special roles

so it's a twist on a straight vanillas game thru captain's mode. I'd probably increase the number of guards if they don't have a way to communicate, and if the game ends on an Escobar lynch.

If recent history is any indication, the best 3 are

Tim
Damo
NotSmidge

so it's a twist on a straight vanillas game thru captain's mode. I'd probably increase the number of guards if they don't have a way to communicate, and if the game ends on an Escobar lynch.

yeah, nearly a 180 from role madness that I love to do

with 17 players signed up, Escobar will currently be able to name 3 "guards"

no other special roles
Love it.

Assuming Pablo is not allowed to talk to his guards via PM, right? Maybe each night Pablo can send a message to his guards that has to go through god (without being allowed to announce or hint at who the fellow guards are)?

Hmmm, I'll think about it, but I'm pretty sold on Pablo knowing his guards and the guards knowing him but no communication outside of that.

Maybe a 1-off message through God. I'll ponder it.

Back