• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Narcos Mafia Starts 7/24 - DV7 Modding - Need 1 For D1 Abortion

Can immediately eliminate Gouda, smidge, bym, jtp, and prob tejas from being rigatoni. That was easy. Sweet game imo

How so? Maybe I'm waiting for DV7 to confirm my pics and decided to make a sick separation play.

How so? Maybe I'm waiting for DV7 to confirm my pics and decided to make a sick separation play.

Lol true, but you only said this after I said that. He should have said he's sending PM but will not open game til an arbitrary time.

Lol true, but you only said this after I said that. He should have said he's sending PM but will not open game til an arbitrary time.

I didn't expect Shureluck Homes to show up.

Besides, I stand. by. my. title.

If Señor Narcos wins this game I will be floored. I predict they get math’d by the voting rules.

you guys are all assholes for posting here but since god is the biggest angleshooter this side of Raise, oh whale

Please shame them

PLEASE

Also don't announce when you are picking them in case its another no show turd

reroll without me I just remembered I am busy monday and hate partial birth abortion games. And I am not busy Monday

Back