• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Narcos Mafia Starts 7/24 - DV7 Modding - Need 1 For D1 Abortion

I feel like we're living a lie. I recruited the required 18 people, we all put on our track suits and tennis shoes and the alien corner became a screening of Deep Impact.

Time to drink the Flavor-aid, boys (and TiC).

Who wants a game Discord since there's no Mafia chat? We can hang out, angleshoot, make fun of the mod, etc.

I'll draw Escobar Sunday morning and let that player pick their guards then the game will go up. Signups are open until 9 AM Sunday.

New wish.

I want smidge to be escobar, and to pick rsf. Rsf will have to try to keep smidge alive.

Ermagerd

I'll draw Escobar Sunday morning and let that player pick their guards then the game will go up. Signups are open until 9 AM Sunday.

No. You will draw Escobar NOW and open the thread when Escobar picks his guards

If I'm Escobar I'm picking rommy Gouda smidge and tic

This is going to end with Toogs in a cheap polo, full of cocaine and bullets on a roof.

Make escobar a masonizer and add a civ watcher or tracker

No. You will draw Escobar NOW and open the thread when Escobar picks his guards

If I'm Escobar I'm picking rommy Gouda smidge and tic

I'm capitalized because I'm the best

Looking like Chic or Smoove is Don Rigatoni or whatever.

Can immediately eliminate Gouda, smidge, bym, jtp, and prob tejas from being rigatoni. That was easy. Sweet game imo

Back