• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nazi vs Jew Beer Pong: Racist?

we used to play jews vs. goys basketball when i was growing up in Atlanta in the late 80s. It was the Jews' idea. The goys packed it in tight, while the jews jacked up three pointers. Ended up pretty even.

Uncomfortable, perhaps, but not racist. But this culture and generation doesn't know the difference.

Uncomfortable, perhaps, but not racist. But this culture and generation doesn't know the difference.

I'm in the same boat here. It's not racist at all. Culturally insensitive, yes, but I guarantee you they weren't posting pictures of it to be malicious. Just kids doing things that kids do. I don't know why this is a real news story.

The real problem is the whistleblower girl who has clearly prescribed to the outrage environment of the world and knew she would be a 15-minute Internet celebrity for blogging about this. Posting a blog that excoriates the kids playing beer pong is exactly the wrong way to go about things if you were actually offended and wanted to promote awareness or cultural sensitivity.

The real problem is the whistleblower girl who has clearly prescribed to the outrage environment of the world and knew she would be a 15-minute Internet celebrity for blogging about this. Posting a blog that excoriates the kids playing beer pong is exactly the wrong way to go about things if you were actually offended and wanted to promote awareness or cultural sensitivity.

But they're going to think she's so cool! She'll probs get invited to the next beer pong party.

Back in the 70s a group of kids I knew would play Nazis versus jews. The jews were on bikes riding in a circle and the Nazis tried to knock them down by rolling tires at them. Picture it.

Back