• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NazT Deac, DeacMan, and iLoveTaron no longer DS mods

I like the dancing, but there is a time for it, and last season was most definitely not the time (though, to be fair, he only danced a handful of times).

No doubt he's the nicest thing since Whole Foods' lemon curd bars, but a lot of people would think better of him if he would stop that stupid dancing. It's way beyond old. It's an embarrassment that looks like it came from Klempsun or State College.

I think it has run its course. It was novel at first but now it looks contrived.

In some fairness to Naz, his dancing looks much better when we're not getting our asses handed to us by Stetson and Presbyterian. It was a wretched season and absolutely nothing worked. Including the dancing.

I like the dancing, but there is a time for it, and last season was most definitely not the time (though, to be fair, he only danced a handful of times).

The time is never. You can figure out the place on your own.

Well he definitely hung up the suit for a tie-dye bucket hat against UVA. There was a great DS thread about it (IMO, at least).

What a shitty year in Wake sports. God I hope we're good at football.

In some fairness to Naz, his dancing looks much better when we're not getting our asses handed to us by Stetson and Presbyterian. It was a wretched season and absolutely nothing worked. Including the dancing.

The dancing shtick was tired and over played in like the 2008 season.

Same moves. Same song. Same dude. Please, just make it stop.

And again, this is nothing personal against Naz, just sports marketing failing to come up with any new ideas in over half a decade.

The dancing shtick was tired and over played in like the 2008 season.

Same moves. Same song. Same dude. Please, just make it stop.

And again, this is nothing personal against Naz, just sports marketing failing to come up with any new ideas in over half a decade.

This. It was entertaining when it appeared to be spontaneous but once the spontaneity was gone, so was the entertainment value.

You gotta roll with the changes... the old board didn't meet the needs of the faithful and you get a new board. I like this new board. I won't ever post as much because my addiction has run its course... but this place is good and some people are going to have to come to grips with it.

Still doesn't mean that Naz won't be reading and reporting back to Wake forest athletics what is said on this board.

Still doesn't mean that Naz won't be reading and reporting back to Wake forest athletics what is said on this board.

who the fuck cares if athletics staffers know what we post on the board? I don't have to satisfy them.

And if you think the department didn't have someone monitoring the board long before they hired Naz, you're even more of a moron than I already thought you would.

who the fuck cares if athletics staffers know what we post on the board? I don't have to satisfy them.

And if you think the department didn't have someone monitoring the board long before they hired Naz, you're even more of a moron than I already thought you would.

Damn. Another BBD post I wholly agree with.

Well, lets pretend he is reading this thread.

Naz, stop dancing dude. Or at the very least save it for like 2-3 games a year. Make it a big deal again by using it sparingly.

Back