• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

CmnpPTQWEAEeC_i.jpg

the zaza signing is huge. he may be a better fit than bogut was. he isnt the rim protector bogut or festus are, but he's a great o-rebounder and actually hits fts. sad to see bogut and to a lesser extent festus go, but it had to be done. hoping looney can give us something this year.

Looks like Spurs may be able to fit in CP3 or Westbrook next year

I think Westbrook will be traded by the deadline. Presti isn't gun shy at all on big deals and he can't risk losing him in FA. Could be Lakers. He's from there and getting his Bird Rights on a $110 million cap means they'll be able to offer him so much more than any other team.

What might the Lakers send back? Russell and a bevy of picks?

Lakers roster is awful.

Earliest 1st they can send is 2021. They would probably try Russell, Randle, Jordan Clarkson on a cap friendly deal, 2021 1st... Ingram would be the hang up.

Celtics seem like the team that makes the most sense for bestbrook and has assets

That being said, I don't know why Celtics fans thought they had any chance at all of signing Durant

Celtics seem like the team that makes the most sense for bestbrook and has assets

Think I agree with that.

Also probably worth noting that any team in the top 6-8 in next years draft is going to get a hell of a player, so those picks may be elevated in the eyes of GM's. Next years class is going to be silly.

Think I agree with that.

Also probably worth noting that any team in the top 6-8 in next years draft is going to get a hell of a player, so those picks may be elevated in the eyes of GM's. Next years class is going to be silly.

Meh, Harry Giles is gonna be a bust.

They should have Mills Bird rights so can perhaps can work something.

Do they get if for second round picks?

But with all the money out there, he'll get $50m+. He'd be crazy not to take it.

I think Slo Mo will be good next year. If Bertans is healthy, he could be a steal.

Not many teams are going to offer a ridiculous package for Russ with him set to hit the market. It would take someone like LA that's confident in keeping him for one reason or another.

Not disagreeing with the logic, it's just "meh" is how you gotta feel about that package from an OKC perspective.

Back