• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

Eagles life skills: being good at sports for a 5'11 white dude; being good at useless internet games; being unnecessarily knowledgable about ASOIAF; surviving ecoli; running the universe from an iPhone.

Eagles non-life skills: basic ability to function; knowing how to cook eggs without using YouTube; ability to have a functioning immune system that doesn't get me ecoli and other Wtfbbq illnesses; wasting useful portions of my brain for knowledge retention about ASOIAF or other useful things like Mafia habits from 5 years ago (evo would block post more when mafia).

Eagles life skills: being good at sports for a 5'11 white dude; being good at useless internet games; being unnecessarily knowledgable about ASOIAF; surviving ecoli; running the universe from an iPhone.

Eagles non-life skills: basic ability to function; knowing how to cook eggs without using YouTube; ability to have a functioning immune system that doesn't get me ecoli and other Wtfbbq illnesses; wasting useful portions of my brain for knowledge retention about ASOIAF or other useful things like Mafia habits from 5 years ago (evo would block post more when mafia).

That's a thing? Who can't cook eggs?

Also, what games? Just games like mafia or vidja games?

Last edited:
Eagles I miss you

I had never cooked eggs a few years ago so I had to YouTube it. Cooking and I don't get along. I was thinking more like Mafia & landgrab & diplomacy, but I used to be very good at madden & NCAA before I stopped playing a few years ago.

How's law school Gooner

It is really busy and I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of citations and cases some days, but also lots of fun and very drunk.

Lawyers are on the whole the best drinkers I've been around.

That's a thing? Who can't cook eggs?

Also, what games? Just games like mafia or vidja games?

I can't really cook eggs. Or anything else really. My diet consists of whatever frozen foods exist at TJs, takeout, and whatever my girlfriend decides to cook for me.

I had never cooked eggs a few years ago so I had to YouTube it. Cooking and I don't get along. I was thinking more like Mafia & landgrab & diplomacy, but I used to be very good at madden & NCAA before I stopped playing a few years ago.

How's law school Gooner

Weren't you in the suque NCAA league awhile back when that was a thing?

It is really busy and I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of citations and cases some days, but also lots of fun and very drunk.

Lawyers are on the whole the best drinkers I've been around.

Explains why so many are alcoholics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryala who u on tonight?

Indians. Big play. A home dog with Kluber going and Miller/Allen fully rested out of the pen? Uh, thanks for the money idiots who want to pound the Cubs!

Also like the over as a semi-hedge that has some value.

Not going to say this is conclusive, but I'm in a Florida before a Disney trip (work trip first), just like I was for the 2010 Super Bowl when the Saints won.

Indians. Big play. A home dog with Kluber going and Miller/Allen fully rested out of the pen? Uh, thanks for the money idiots who want to pound the Cubs!

HAHAHAHAHA

Back