• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

Not reading the start of the game in real time might screw with my reads, but BYM seems pretty civ. So does SLT. The rommy post bym quoted was dirty as fuck, but rommy has looked like rotten butt the last few games as a civ too so I don't know if we need to murder him for it yet. Chic did a thing I didnt like and then another thing I didnt like for a different reason. SO

Lets kill tim, he maf.

***timdunk***

Not reading the start of the game in real time might screw with my reads, but BYM seems pretty civ. So does SLT. The rommy post bym quoted was dirty as fuck, but rommy has looked like rotten butt the last few games as a civ too so I don't know if we need to murder him for it yet. Chic did a thing I didnt like and then another thing I didnt like for a different reason. SO

Lets kill tim, he maf.

***timdunk***

Tim's vote feels like a "let someone else set it up so I can knock it down" vote, but I don't think he's that blind as mafia.

Tim's vote feels like a "let someone else set it up so I can knock it down" vote, but I don't think he's that blind as mafia.

Nothing to do with who he's voting for, or the content. Tone baby

Craptain's log, 12:58 PM MST.

We had a pie contest at work. I treated it as a pie eating contest. Pumpkin pie on top of mcdonalds.

Might have to remove the cashew from my avatar.

Targeting someone you think is new is a pretty tried and true strategy as mafia. Tim just didn't happen to know I am a true godfather of this game and guaranteed first ballot HOF'er. Came out of retirement in sunny Florida because of the theme.

***Tim*** you played yourself.

Targeting someone you think is new is a pretty tried and true strategy as mafia. Tim just didn't happen to know I am a true godfather of this game and guaranteed first ballot HOF'er. Came out of retirement in sunny Florida because of the theme.

***Tim*** you played yourself.

You said "I don't know what to do" or something like that. A vanilla civ doesn't worry about what they are or aren't doing.

P has a fever. Headed to daycare and doc. Be sparse

SLT knows plenty about Nonny. Used to vote him every wk in the maf rankings even though Nonny wouldn't play on the suque

You said "I don't know what to do" or something like that. A vanilla civ doesn't worry about what they are or aren't doing.

Apparently they do, son. Apparently they do.

I meant that I hadn't played in so long and forgot what to do. I assumed everyone playing would at least have been told a campfire story or two about me. Young people don't have respect for shit these days.

'member when I always asked you to make lists? I 'member.

Apparently they do, son. Apparently they do.

I meant that I hadn't played in so long and forgot what to do. I assumed everyone playing would at least have been told a campfire story or two about me. Young people don't have respect for shit these days.

My favorite campfire SLT story was when there was a meta-mafia game and eagles made you a safe claim

Back