• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

i think this looks bad for da

***switch to dadeacs***

I'm super on board with Da. I moved to him at the end of yesterday for the weird crowdsourcing attempt on his vote/vote switch

im cool killing ryala, but if ryala is mafia, da is clear. just gota read on da.

could someone else read those da/damo posts and spit an interpretation

Was around toward round end sitting near lead, not commenting on much other than being aware of damo's vote earlier when Da asked if damo posted. Finding a fun mix of not posting much about the game but not 100% fluff either. Not great at reading him normally but not a fan through 1.5rds & think Nonny was on the right track.

I don't think Rommy's clear because Damo was mafia. It's possible there were 2 mafia tied and Rommy is worth more than Damo. Also, we have an indy out there and Rommy's played great as indy before.

Of course, it could be nothing since Rommy made the most noise in D1, but there's also this, which looks different since Knight is IC.

after a quick read through, I think rommy is clear because of that and lest not forget the move where he switched off nonny to put himself in the lead. sorry bym

Was around toward round end sitting near lead, not commenting on much other than being aware of damo's vote earlier when Da asked if damo posted. Finding a fun mix of not posting much about the game but not 100% fluff either. Not great at reading him normally but not a fan through 1.5rds & think Nonny was on the right track.

valid. but if da is mafia, ryala is clear. what are your thoughts on da?

I can't based on tone, you're right. Just found is strange you make that post at 1:55 then sit out the last 5 mins as damo is thrust up there then open up this rd the way you did.

Shrrrug

after a quick read through, I think rommy is clear because of that and lest not forget the move where he switched off nonny to put himself in the lead. sorry bym

Nothing to be sorry about. I just think there was a lot of weird stuff going on in R1 and Rommy was a part of most of it.

I can't based on tone, you're right. Just found is strange you make that post at 1:55 then sit out the last 5 mins as damo is thrust up there then open up this rd the way you did.

Shrrrug

I did post at 2. And would've been around for the OT if not for the way that the Da vote switched things up

Has damo posted?

valid. but if da is mafia, ryala is clear. what are your thoughts on da?

I don't really have any thoughts on Da yet other than he owes me ice cream and that this was his post after Gouda and I voted for damo. Could go either way on it being a soft defense versus genuine lack of knowledge. The latter means civ since it would be a teammate and he'd be aware of whether he had posted. Former is maf. Take your pick

Nothing to be sorry about. I just think there was a lot of weird stuff going on in R1 and Rommy was a part of most of it.

To expound more, I feel like Rommy is clear of mafia. The odds of tying 2 of the 4 mafia in D1 is low.

I think Rommy more as indy.

To expound more, I feel like Rommy is clear of mafia. The odds of tying 2 of the 4 mafia in D1 is low.

I think Rommy more as indy.

Rommy as indy isn't insane, but it also means he basically shouldn't be discussed yet. He can be 1/4 bad guy slots. Dem maths ain't great

Back