• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Thread

For the record, in the 3 of the 4 years that the Spurs won the championship (03,05,07), all odd years by the way, the Spurs also lost the first game of the first round at home. In the 1999 championship season, they lost the second home game of the first round. So as a Spurs fan I'm not worried yet.

The Spurs didn't lose the series yet. Ginobili will be back next game. He is probably their most important player.

Sure that's what I say. :rolleyes:

Find a quote on this thread or the other board that's just what you hear as another year of Dirk prime passes by.

Chris Paul is good at basketball.

I don't mind the Spurs, but it's always seemed like some Wake fans have picked them as their team because 1) they're good, and 2) Tim Duncan. Now that Ish is on the Grizz, I hope we can lay down the Spurs love.

Full disclosure: I'm a Houston Rockets homer.

For the record, in the 3 of the 4 years that the Spurs won the championship (03,05,07), all odd years by the way, the Spurs also lost the first game of the first round at home. In the 1999 championship season, they lost the second home game of the first round. So as a Spurs fan I'm not worried yet.

That makes me feel a lot better. Plus Manu will be back and I know Pops will adjust the defense to help keep Antonio and DeJuan out of foul trouble.

It's calls like that that make people think the NBA is rigged.

edit: re: the flagrant on Ariza

Last edited:
cp3 lighting it up. missed two free throws at the end of the third quarer though

haha. hornets playing with 3 goofy white bigs now.

if NO could make a damn foul shot they'd be up by 15 now.

wooo. cp3 making gasol look awful.

and again. lead up to 7. come on hornets hold on.

lol. no foul on fisher then artest with the 3. of course.

Back