• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Sports Betting

lol I had a shit ton of friends use my FanDuel link to sign up yesterday.

I should have read more of the fine print; everybody still got their +$100 bonus for going through me... BUT, FanDuel caps the referers benefits/bonus at 5 per month.

So, we should have coordinated that a bit better.

Also... It appears that all of my bonuses have to be placed on 1 bet.

So.... basically, I'm going to go from never placing a sports bet to yolo'ing $500 on Davidson -4 within 24 hours. Whoops.

You do you. I'm intentionally limiting the money I put into it. That limits what I can eventually lose.

They give these free money bets because the vast majority end up wasting it somewhere else.

I mean, I get where you're coming from... But, this is literally giving away free money.

You've already broken the barrier to entry by signing up.

I understand people not wanting to join at all, but you can withdraw the $45, and leave your $5 in as soon as the game starts...

This is hilarious.

There are two more of these bets today, between DraftKings and FanDuel, btw.

$25 on DraftKings for Louisville/NC State to score a point

&

$50 on FanDuel for the Hurricanes to have a shot on goal

Go get your free money.

Is there a sight you're following listing all these free money bets, or are you just logging in and seeing them on the home screen of the app? Curious if Caesars or bet MGM have similar.

Last edited:
Is there a sight your'e following listing all these free money bets, or are you just logging in and seeing them on the home screen of the app? Curious if Caesars or bet MGM have similar.

I have just been browsing all of them. The only true gimmes have been on FD and DK.

I signed up for ESPNBet, Caesars, MGM, DK, FD, and Bet365 yesterday... with the intention of only keeping 1 account after cashing bonuses, etc.

Is there a sight your'e following listing all these free money bets, or are you just logging in and seeing them on the home screen of the app? Curious if Caesars or bet MGM have similar.
I haven't seen anything on Caesars. I can't get the Bet365 app to even work properly. Been pleasantly surprised by Fanduel's app tbh

What’s the best way to leverage all these free bets and promos across various sites?

Explain this to me, please. Do you lose $11.50 if you win?

On DK, it shows, for example, the NC State bet, my wager is $10 and my payout is $20, so at the end I'll have $20.

With yours, you started with $100 and you'll end up with $88.50?

Explain this to me, please. Do you lose $11.50 if you win?

On DK, it shows, for example, the NC State bet, my wager is $10 and my payout is $20, so at the end I'll have $20.

With yours, you started with $100 and you'll end up with $88.50?
That's what I was explaining about the 'stakes'.

On bonus bets, you basically are charged the bet price (if you win).

So, if I used cash, I'd get $188.50 back while netting a gain of $88.50.... on a bonus bet, you don't get to keep the $100 you wagered with. You only take the winnings.

Successful day yesterday bringing home $301. Those promos and freebies are awesome. Looking to get those other freebies on FD and DK today as well.

Anyone do the NBA 1st basket parlays? The odds get crazy on those things. I have Jalen Brunson, Tyrese Haliburton and Porzingis tonight. $1 bet to win $425

I lost a 7 leg parlay last night on Doncic not getting to 30 points. He had 27 and sat most of the 4th quarter. And a 6 team parlay by 1 f-ing point. Had the Bos-Port over at 221 and the final was 220. Its always something on parlays!!

Last edited:
Is Draftking the only site that has College baseball? Can't seem to find it on Fanduel, Fanatics or MGM.

I'm getting in the weeds with some Champions league prop parlays.

For the Fanatics one, am I reading that right where you could make a $20 bet, and get $200 in FanCash which you could use for licensed merchandise for instance?

Back