• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

i agree with others who say with hinton and carney we win this game. love WOLF and we can still win, but missing those two really hurts.

Coming from a bzzzz sympathist

You got to admit putting in a guy who's only had a few snaps in his career and is said to not be as elusive as Wolford on the road was a crazy suggestion.

You got to admit putting in a guy who's only had a few snaps in his career and is said to not be as elusive as Wolford on the road was a crazy suggestion.

True. I'm just not sure the team believes in Wolford.

At least there is one thing all of us here can agree on

True. I'm just not sure the team believes in Wolford.

I think they've got to at least respect his toughness. Got to be able to make plays though.

More plays I should say, he's made a couple, just need more.

One thing is apparent: Our team still has much trouble rushing the passer. Ejiofor gets double-teamed and the rest are handled. We had trouble against Delaware, IU and now State. (So far 1 sack each game.) That compounds the issue with our secondary who can't be expected to cover indefinitely.

This game isn't over yet.
We get the ball to start the second half. We score, and we're only down a TD.
Our defense has been getting better and State's offense has had several 3 and outs.
Yes, I'm an optimist, but we can win this.

Remember what people thought early in the Indiana game ?

DUMBASSSSSS. Let the ball go out of bounds

Geez Claude. He's just not giving us much back there.

Stupid play to start the half.

NEVER try to field a kick off near the sideline.

Where is Tyler Bell?

More people should do why Ty Montgomery did last week. Stand out of bounds and touch the ball.

Fuck the receivers are playing like dog shit today

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back