• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

I only caught the last 9:00 or so. That was beautiful.

Pound-for-pound one of the best wins in a good while for the program. Jamie fucking Newman, I doubt you no more.

Way to go Jamie. Thank for not packing it in when you didn't get the starting job. Clawson was great! PROUD TO BE A DEACON!

22/33, 297 yards, 3 TD in a win at State.

Maybe Jamie Newman is a good QB. And maybe not running tempo is good for our defense.

22/33, 297 yards, 3 TD in a win at State.

Maybe Jamie Newman is a good QB. And maybe not running tempo is good for our defense.

Nah dawg we need our midget QB to run 100 plays a game if we're ever gonna win anything - Dave Clawson

Pound-for-pound one of the best wins in a good while for the program. Jamie fucking Newman, I doubt you no more.

Yeah, one of the better wins that I can recall. Mostly because it involved a patch work team that just kept hanging in there, and then finally made some clutch plays to pull it out.

Cam Newman, feed me some crow! Defense played their best game all year, coaching staff called their best game all year, the receivers pulled down a couple prayers to jumpstart Newman and then he decided to play mistake-free football in crunch time on the road against a top 15 team. Wow.

Poured some Glenlivet 18 for this one folks. So epically, deliciously sweet.

loved it how 1/2 the state fans were gone by the end. Where did they go? They kept leaving in droves.

Oh, the best part is the NCSU disappointment. Just beautiful.

Incredible game! Watching the Pack lose is always a thing of beauty :thumbsup:

Back