• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State - Wake Forest Game Thread

run on 2nd down again? what the fuck are we even doing?

This is a shitshow and you can't absolve Clawson but six seniors in year two = bare cupboard.

I mean, it's true that the cupboard was bare. And it's true that the team is really young (I think the broadcast this game said we have the fewest number of seniors out of any FBS team). It's also true that this game and last week were flat out embarrassing, but that doesn't mean the situation hadn't gone to shit under Grobe.

Florida State must really suck. Must have brought their D- game when they played us.

bare cupboard excuse is gone if we are 4-8 next year (which was the post I was responding to)

I switched over to the Anthony Jeselnick special on Netflix and it's less offensive than this game.

I think it is pretty obvious Dave Clawson coached football teams are generally very poor at offensive football. There is like 10 years of play by play data at this point.

However, he does have his strengths and this team was always young and going to be bad. So I'll hold off til next year before making a judgement on him as a coach.

This game is stinky, stinky.

Glad I get to leave early for kid's soccer.

Single game yards

FBS: 751 – Connor Halliday, Washington State vs. California, Oct. 4, 2014, 734 passing, 17 rushing[6]

I've been supportive of claw and remain so. But given how terrible our offense was when he came in I was concerned that his offensive philosophy was "We have no philosophy." I think we probably need one.

Back