• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

Xbox dynasty:

Deacsfan27
Imaginegt
Chris
Eagles_Legendz
Buckets

Maybe:
Cookout?
Numbers?

Anyone else? Who wants to commish this thing??

im interested in playing. i havent read the thread, do we have specifics as to when we are playing, how often we are advancing, restrictions on teams, etc?

im going to look through the thread for a bit and see.

Xbox dynasty:

Deacsfan27
Imaginegt
Chris
Eagles_Legendz
Buckets

Maybe:
Cookout?
Numbers?

Anyone else? Who wants to commish this thing??

I don't mind being commish, I usually advance twice a week at least, sometime more if everyone is ready to go.

We would need to talk about what teams we want to use/choose from and how we want the league set up, I'm open for discussion....

Just beat FSU 35-24 to go to 5-0 and #15 in the nation to set up #13 vs. #15 vs. VT. Gotta say I thought this game was going to blow but I'm getting the hang of it.

Just beat #12 Vtech with #7 Wake forest, 10-3.

Now have PH's dream match up: #24 USF vs #7 Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl.

That would be amazing.

By the way, using USF's playbook minus pistol plus pro-sets has really made the game more manageable.

Crapshoots is good.

ugh my ps3 is being super lame and wont connect to the server even tho its wired directly.

Doofus is playing in a bowl game, down 26-23 and has two defensive touchdowns plus a failed 2 point conversion by Washington which he took to the house.

So one offensive touchdown, pick 6's, and a PAT for a TD is his 23 points...odd game

Finished recruiting my first season. Had a class of 23 players, 22 of them were 3* players I led for pretty much from the beginning. All of them had an Overall Rating 57-64. I'm cutting the ones that don't have good speed or size. There were a few weird hiccups that happened. I led by over 1000 for a 3* TE. In-home was an A+. On signing day, Wake moved to 6th and he signed with Memphis, probably because he would have been my 4th TE (I converted one to FB). Two 3* players were listed as DNQ and I assume will be JUCOs. I got a 4* ATH after I started putting points on 4* with no action. He was ATH rated 73 but rated a 79 RB with 94 speed. I also picked up two transfers for the first time ever playing this series. One was Darion Hall an RB for Miami who was rated higher than Harris. Also got a QB from Ole Miss who was rated higher than Tanner.

Now that I have some depth, I'm just going to recruit 4* and 5* now and aim for 8-10 players.

By the way, I finished 10-4 (7-1). My losses were to VT, ND (without Harris), Miami in the ACCCG, and Auburn in the Peach. All my conference games were close.

Last edited:
Nearing end of season 1, 8-4, 4-4 in ACC - the only two issues i have with this game are injuries and the option. Players get injured waaaaaaay too much - price got injured at least 1x per game. And the option is impossible to run - the FB gets stuffed 2/3 of the time and half the pitches are fumbles or behind the tailback.

Back