• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

PS3 here. I'll get it in the morning and start playing in about 24 hours.

I pre-ordered through Amazon for the $20 credit, release-date delivery.

I can't wait. PS3 here.

I had the one with Matt Ryan on the cover but never could get into it. Interested to hear reviews because I rarely even turn on my PS3 anymore.

Dang, I should have done the Amazon thing, but I did a trade-in discount at GameStop.

Haven't turned on my PS3 in awhile either. May turn it on tonight to get the dust out.

I pre-ordered through Amazon for the $20 credit, release-date delivery.

I can't wait. PS3 here.

Went ahead and ordered it tonight about 30 minutes ago, the $20 credit sold me. Probably won't get here though til next week, but I'm cool with that.

I like the inclusion of custom conferences. Now we can finally figure out how the Magnolia League would play out.

I picked up 11 (on 360) after they shut down the servers for 09. There is rarely enough changes in a single year to make me buy it each year. I actually feel like the gameplay in 09 was better, though a lot of the interface and recruiting improved in 11. Curious to see how 12 is, so post back with some impressions.

I picked up 11 (on 360) after they shut down the servers for 09. There is rarely enough changes in a single year to make me buy it each year. I actually feel like the gameplay in 09 was better, though a lot of the interface and recruiting improved in 11. Curious to see how 12 is, so post back with some impressions.

totally agree, but I usually end up with the game.

Don't have it but the IGN review specifically mentions the motorcycle as one of the traditions included in the game.

She's going to pick up our copy this afternoon. I've got a busy week coming up, so it might be this weekend before I get a chance to really sit down and explore the game.

Isnt it usually a few weeks before the rosters are correct and available for download?

She's going to pick up our copy this afternoon. I've got a busy week coming up, so it might be this weekend before I get a chance to really sit down and explore the game.

Isnt it usually a few weeks before the rosters are correct and available for download?

It wont be long, but all of the rosters kind of suck until the season starts.

Just got the game, but my online play is very, very slow. Not sure if it is my connection or somebody elses.

I lost interest in the game once they changed recruiting to take up 97% of the time I had to play

I lost interest in the game once they changed recruiting to take up 97% of the time I had to play

Agree that last season especially made recruiting a chore. Having the 2000 point threshold was worthless if you have to sit on it week after week while other teams catch up.

Impressions so far?

Played a half yesterday with Wake vs. State. This is definitely the lowest rated Wake team in a good 10 years. The depth chart is depressing. The pregame vs. State was like "this game shouldn't even be close" and "the QB knows he's facing a poor secondary".

The rosters are crap. Russell Wilson at State. I was throwing to Y'lou Brown. And when Tanner got blown up, Skylar came in as his backup.

Anybody found any good rosters yet or edited some good rosters to include our roster changes?

Back