• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

I think it'll be another week before quality rosters get uploaded. Gameplay isn't that much different but graphics and player reaction time are much better. I was shocked at how poorly we were rated across the board. One thing that hasn't changed is that in dynasty mode, I lost the best player (Harris) in the first quarter to an 8 week injury. Never fails.

Yeah, Wake is turrible on there. I went ahead and started a dynasty, even though accurate rosters probably won't be released until Saturday/Sunday, and I'm 1-3 (on All-American). My games have at least been close, but man, it's rough. I've never had this much difficulty on All-American.

Overall, the game is pretty awesome, though.

Worth buying? (360)

I passed on last years.

Worth buying? (360)

I passed on last years.

I only buy them every 3-4 years because not enough changes year to year. I've enjoyed it so far but have only played two games. So far it's been worth it. I'm not certain that I like the time consumption of recruiting but the CPU is much better as an opponent than I expected.

I think it'll be another week before quality rosters get uploaded. Gameplay isn't that much different but graphics and player reaction time are much better. I was shocked at how poorly we were rated across the board. One thing that hasn't changed is that in dynasty mode, I lost the best player (Harris) in the first quarter to an 8 week injury. Never fails.

Yeah, I never could finish a season with Josh Adams starting more than 2 games. One year he broke his tailbone in the opener.

Every game that I have played online with Wake Forest has resulted in Tanner Price getting injured.

Every game that I have played online with Wake Forest has resulted in Tanner Price getting injured.

I didn't check, but I think his stamina or injury or whatever is really poor. Before he got injured in my game yesterday, he was in the red after 3 series and a sack or two.

i like it. havent bought the game in a good 4 years but this one is good. Wake is horribly bad. Started the dynasty on whatever difficulty it defaults too and am 3-4 on the season. Recruiting is tough this first year. I started off as Wakes OC and it sucks that i can put up 25-30 pts and we lose and it reflects badly on me. Wonder if I will be offered Wakes head job ever or if i have to leave the program to be a HC somewhere else before i can return.

We're effing terrible on this game. Teams rated worse:

Army
Temple
Central Michigan
Idaho
Mid Tenn State
Arkansas State
UTEP
Kent State
Utah State
Wyoming
Tulane
FIU
Bowling Green
UL Monroe
UL Lafayette
Florida Atlantic
North Texas
UAB
Western Kentucky
Buffalo
San Jose State
Eastern Michigan
Akron
UNLV
Ball State
Rice
Memphis
New Mexico
New Mexico State

Embarrassing.

Army
Temple
Central Michigan
Idaho
Mid Tenn State
Arkansas State
UTEP
Kent State
Utah State
Wyoming
Tulane
FIU
Bowling Green
UL Monroe
UL Lafayette
Florida Atlantic
North Texas
UAB
Western Kentucky
Buffalo
San Jose State
Eastern Michigan
Akron
UNLV
Ball State
Rice
Memphis
New Mexico
New Mexico State

Embarrassing.

Yeah. Suck it Arkansas State!

I beat FSU yesterday (with Wake) on All-American and got the "tire fire offense" trophy for winning without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards. I wasn't sure if I should be proud or horrified that Wake (or maybe just me) is that horrible on offense, although I did gain 300 yards rushing with Harris against FCS.

I beat FSU yesterday (with Wake) on All-American and got the "tire fire offense" trophy for winning without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards. I wasn't sure if I should be proud or horrified that Wake (or maybe just me) is that horrible on offense, although I did gain 300 yards rushing with Harris against FCS.

They should name that the Fresh Deacs trophy.

Anybody got good stadium sounds for Wake?

Army
Temple
Central Michigan
Idaho
Mid Tenn State
Arkansas State
UTEP
Kent State
Utah State
Wyoming
Tulane
FIU
Bowling Green
UL Monroe
UL Lafayette
Florida Atlantic
North Texas
UAB
Western Kentucky
Buffalo
San Jose State
Eastern Michigan
Akron
UNLV
Ball State
Rice
Memphis
New Mexico
New Mexico State

Embarrassing.

In other words we're the worst big six team. Awesome.

Seems like the throw game is much harder this year.

Just played my first full game. Lost 24-8 to State. Hit Camp for a 90 yard TD late and hit Ford for the 2-pointer. Very frustrating. The game definitely reminds me how many players aren't on the team anymore. Anybody got any good rosters yet?

Just played my first full game. Lost 24-8 to State. Hit Camp for a 90 yard TD late and hit Ford for the 2-pointer. Very frustrating. The game definitely reminds me how many players aren't on the team anymore. Anybody got any good rosters yet?

Best I have found has been ccaarrssoonn3. His roster is the best I have seen, though it still has some issues to be addressed. Mostly, just changing what years the players are, and some minor height weight stuff. The overall roster for Wake was done pretty well. Changed some names of some walkons he had as players, to players that are on scholarship. Used official website to tweak these. Other than these, I changed the FS LaBarbera(?) to TE Basford, since there was only 3 TEs. Also switched up Mack and Bush, just switched heights and weights, numbers, and years. (didn't think Bush was anywhere near an 80 rating, Mack is closer to that. And I am going to work on tweaking the ratings for Wake some tomorrow probably, though I feel I will bias them and make players over-rated. But I should have the tweaked Wake roster on my EA locker roster slot, if you want to download anyone (TYork13)

If the Wake roster hasn't been updated on there, I'll make sure and re-upload tomorrow if you want to wait

Back