• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

Nice Chris, I struggle with RTG. I am still adjusting to AA, not too good at it, I throw lots of picks. Starting dynasty with Wake, very frustrating. I edited some rosters to more accurately rate wakes team (minor tweaks) and yea, Price is terrible on this game. Misses wide open people sometimes. Hopefully I can start to get on my game and can start winning often, preform better

Also, I created my own playbook. I hate Wakes playbook on the game

As a complete noob when it comes to the whole upload thing, how do I get a new roster for NCAA 12? I bought the game randomly when I was buying a stupid movie for my son at Toys R us. I have played two games so far, a 31-30 win over Syracuse and a 34-10 lose to #24 NC State (huh? how where they ranked). And I guess they think our whole team is injury prone, Tanner has been injured or knocked out of both games, Skylar Jones is really fast but can't throw for shit and Stac is a bad mix of the two - and Harris has been "injured" three times, but none were more than a few plays.

Go to team management (think so?) and its the last tab thing on that, i think it says roster share

Could you create your own playbook on the 2011 PS3 version?

I don't think so. If so, I missed it. I played around with this one a little bit and I liked it. Not sure what I'm going to create though. Probably lots of I-formation and offset I stuff with a few split back shotgun sets mixed in.

Lost to FSU 20-0 last night. Played a strong defensive game all things considered. Josh Harris got injured in the 1st quarter. I was down 10-0 after making a big stop late in the 1st. Found Pendergrass in the flat for a long to the 5. And in an "it's in the game moment" he fumbled on 2nd and goal from the 3.

According to Operation Sports, there should be some good PS3 rosters out today or tomorrow. I'm going to get rid of the rest of the transfers, make sure Camp has decent stats at RB and WR and make sure Wilber has good stats at OLB and DE. I'll turn Skylar into Sousa if Skylar is still on there.

Do you guys ever play with injuries off?

No. Ruins the sim aspect of the game.

Just see so many complaints about injuries........

"If it's in the game, it's in the game"

It's just like the complaints that we suck in the game. It's part of the challenge of simulating Wake football.

According to Operation Sports, there should be some good PS3 rosters out today or tomorrow.

Are these free or do you have to pay for them? I've never downloaded the rosters, but it might not be a bad idea based upon all the corrections you guys have been mentioning.

The ones I've been following seem to suggest there's a secret ID you have to pay for, but it's something that somebody would have available for free I'm sure.

Playing FSU in my dynasty. Harris is out for 2 weeks with a strained pec, and Price took a shot before the half but came back in. Down 20-0...smh

When playing an exhibition, yeah. Using go with 7 minutes on AA for dynasty. Haven't played on Heisman in a few years. I usually don't get enough games in to get to that level before the real season starts and I stop playing.

That was ugly. I lost 34-3 to FSU. I actually outgained them 269-228, and Pendergrass had a good game, but the turnovers killed me (4 of them, 2 returned for TD's).

Having to play this schedule makes me realize how brutal it is. @ BC, Bye, FSU, VT, @ Duke, @ UNC. That's rough having 2 rivals after those 3 games, even though it's Duke.

Going to 7 minute quarters for the VT game now to see how it looks with the stats...Harris still out

Two rivals on the road after likely taking our lumps at home will be tough, especially if we don't beat Cuse or State. Even with 2 wins after VT, there would be major pressure to win at Duke and at UNC to have a shot at a bowl by beating MD and Vandy.

Going back to a previous discussion, even in a very tough schedule, we have a fighting chance at getting 6 wins without having to beat a good team.

Not to make this a football thread, but I don't think we even sniff 6 wins.

Doubtful, but that's because of our team, not the schedule.

Back