• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Super Regionals/College World Series

I'm rooting for Cal since it would be an awesome story if they won the World Series months after they almost lost their program.

vanderbilt with the dagger for unc.

Hoping the 'Dores can put up a few more runs and really put the dagger in. One of my co-workers just sent me a text that said "I've been a Vandy fan too long [she went there for undergrad and law school] to get cocky. It always backfires." Like Wake football, Vanderbilt seems to be very adept at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Go Gamecocks ! Probably be an SEC showdown between Florida & Carolina.

Both look real strong, with hitting, pitching & excellent fielding.

Really like the way the Florida coach handles that young stud pitcher.

Ironic that a school which focuses on academics (like Wake) knocks out the university that does not.
(Is that Irony?)

Last edited:
Go Gamecocks ! Probably be an SEC showdown between Florida & Carolina.

Both look real strong, with hitting, pitching & excellent fielding.

Really like the way the Florida coach handles that young stud pitcher.

Carolina's already out

UVA doing work tonight.

Numbers I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just being a dick.

I was...I hate UNC as much as anyone, but they're the real Carolina just like VPI is NOT "Tech" and South Carolina is not "USC"

Can't get espn3 to work with my Comcast login (keep getting a server error message when I hit "continue," selecting Comcast as my ISP), so am just gametracking the Vandy/Florida game. Florida up 4-3 and up to bat in the bottom of the 7th.

big props to the three guys in the WF hats in the front row behind the USC dugout, even if one of them is wearing a Texas t-shirt.

Cocks with a couple of errors in the 8th, UVa ties it up in the top half of the inning, 2-2.

Still tied, 2-2, going into the bottom of the 10th. Great pitching in this game.

Still 2-2, middle of the 13th. The CLOSERS for both teams have thrown about 100 pitches. This is incredible.

Back