• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Illinois took care of business when the chips were down. If Wake could've done the same, we'd be having happier conversations right now.

Y’all told me South Carolina was good. They’re getting their ass kicked and put a literal 1L law school donk out there.

South Carolina was the second lowest kenpom at large team, only ahead of Virginia. I am in pools with first round seed bonuses. I have been waiting two months to pick against them. I love seeing a team as mediocre as South Carolina as a 6.

This Dayton Nevada game is horrific, awful basketball.

This Dayton Nevada game is horrific, awful basketball.
Wake plays an entertaining brand of basketball - only a couple games where we were dreadful. I wish the committee considered such as Wake would have put on a good show with 80% probability IMO.

Illinois just dropped the hammer for 5 minutes. Solid.
Illinois offense is just relentless. Wisconsin played VERY well and still lost in the B10 final because they simply could not consistently keep pace offensively.

Wake plays an entertaining brand of basketball - only a couple games where we were dreadful. I wish the committee considered such as Wake would have put on a good show with 80% probability IMO.
Lots of people would’ve loved to tune in to our second half collapse since it would likely make for a good finish

Back