• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

John Calipari shpuld trade mark “doing more with less”

I would love to read the John Calipari credibility thread on the UK boards right about now

How about the Oakland Pioneers!!!.... Uh, Bears? Who gives a fuck. HOW BOUT OAKLAND!?!?!?

Said on the Chat Thread that you have to work out something with Cal. Mutual separation on some terms that are really favorable to him. But his record has been absurdly bad for the last decade relative to the talent level he’s had.

That kid Gohlke is a fucking assassin

It's just super sad that Wake isn't part of this magical tournament yet again. Soon that absence will be old enough to vote. Sorta sours the W from last night for me. Oh well.
Ya much of my passion was generated by app fans showing up to our arena and trying to make themselves at home. Their coach acting like a fool fired me up too. The NIT at least is a fairly high level of play this year, but it’s hard to care.

The UK admin is just as stupid and arrogant as Cal. They wont move on from him. They will ride this train off a cliff before admitting they were wrong

Said on the Chat Thread that you have to work out something with Cal. Mutual separation on some terms that are really favorable to him. But his record has been absurdly bad for the last decade relative to the talent level he’s had.

Curious to see MDMH’s thoughts on Calipari’s job stability.

UK can afford to come up with that full amount if need be and will be one of the top open jobs in recent history. UNC and Duke already essentially had pre-selected successors.

Back