• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

A few coaches going to look closely at their systems this off season:

Bennett, for that dreadful system
Calipari playing frosh and losing to old guys.
Kelsey for trying to outrun Bama.

And I guess Wisconsin's Gard? They can't score either.
nah they are all gonna double down vs. admit they had the wrong approach

Badgers have been a relatively high scoring team all year. Playing like shit tonight and of course the refs aren't helping. JMU playing the Duke "we're fouling every time down the court and I dare you to call everything" defense, but Badgers should be able to deal with it. Gard needs to go.

Mark Byington is a coach that Wake could/should hire

(assuming we can't get BUCKY)

JMU has the country's longest winning streak

If you are watching the game, a good offensive team would be up 30 on Wisconsin. JMU plays hectic ball but they overall are not highly skilled. Brick after brick from deep.

Badgers have been playing good offensive teams all year, stop being silly. They're playing like shit.

I think you are missing the context of the comment - I'm talking about tonight. With all the turnovers and inept offense from Wisconsin, they should be down 30. Of course a typical Wisconsin game wouldn't be down 30, but given how they are playing and how the game is being called, they are lucky JMU is inept from deep.

Shooshmoo - remind me, you are from Wisconsin? I'm from Appleton and went to UW for grad school.

Kinda ridiculous that Grand Canyon isn't even a real college, yet their bball team is better than Wake

JMU playing with big marbles. Just confident and imposing will. Hope it lasts
JMU is tough and caused 19 Wiscy turnovers. Their aggressive play on offense got them 30 FT’s also. Started the season with a win at Mich State and kept it rolling.

JMU is the 2nd worst team I've seen so far. Unfortunately Wisconsin is the worst.
You must not have watched much basketball this week then because you missed UVa, Wagner, Miss St, Colgate, Longwood, Grambling St and St Peters.

I think you are missing the context of the comment - I'm talking about tonight. With all the turnovers and inept offense from Wisconsin, they should be down 30. Of course a typical Wisconsin game wouldn't be down 30, but given how they are playing and how the game is being called, they are lucky JMU is inept from deep.
Yeah JMU played poorly and won.

And you’re ragging on them?

Back