• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

I always assumed it was secret code for some thinly veiled racism.

I don't know about BKF, but every time I hear some OWG say something about "winning the right way", I wonder if he might mean winning with a bunch of white players.

I don't know about BKF, but every time I hear some OWG say something about "winning the right way", I wonder if he might mean winning with a bunch of white players.

Those OWG's sure are judgmental and tend to lump people together. I have a feeling OWG's just want the old USA to go back to the 1950's. :rolleyes:

I've never been one to hate on bkf, though I agree with all of yall. The old dude is insufferable, annoying, and his posts are worthless.

Can we lock him into his own thread?

Every thread is a BKF thread. Even if it's not a BKF thread, it becomes one.

Was there ever an official explanation why the refs didn't call a flagrant on the karate chop?

I don't understand how someone can rail against teams that make a mockery of the "student" part of student athlete, and deliver endless rants about teams that win the "right way" and then turn and root against Wisconsin in the title game.

To be fair, Wisconsin does a horrible job graduating players. Their graduation rate overall is around 40% and literally 0% for black players. It's one of the dirty secrets of this tournament.

By comparison, UK's graduation rate is in the 80% range.

To be fair, Wisconsin does a horrible job graduating players. Their graduation rate overall is around 40% and literally 0% for black players. It's one of the dirty secrets of this tournament.

By comparison, UK's graduation rate is in the 80% range.

Why so bad?

Agreed. Rooting for your bracket is just the worst.

My mother in law loves Duke. I have twins and need her happy. I will therefore be rooting for Duke.

My MIL loves Carolina. She doesn't ever watch my kids. I will therefore be rooting for Duke.

My MIL loves Carolina. She doesn't ever watch my kids. I will therefore be rooting for Duke.

why would you want her to?

bad grandmas are bad people

it basically means they don't give a fuck and have no regrets for how much they fucked up their own kidsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?

Back