• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

You think Virginia is a shoe in over Michigan state?

Nobody is a shoe in. But I do like them to win. Louisville vs. N. Iowa is the one game left where I don't feel decent about the ACC pulling out a win. Notre Dame has their hands full with Butler, but feel they will pull out a win. Duke should beat SD State, although it will be very interesting to see how Okafor handles SDState's doubling of the post on every play.

That was the perfect matchup for Carolina. If Wisconsin makes it past Oregon they will roll UNC-ch.

If Marcus Paige is hitting outside shots, UNC becomes a VERY difficult matchup for anyone. Wisconsin is a much better team, but UNC could certainly give them a run. But Paige has to play like an All American in order to make it happen.

That was the perfect matchup for Carolina. If Wisconsin makes it past Oregon they will roll UNC-ch.

I don't know why it took the tournament for me to realize this, but UNC has an absurd amount of talent at every position. Good lord.

Because you know Wellman is watching and polishing his knob over it?

i think its because there's no reason some shitty school in no where indiana is consistently better than wake

Wonder what wfu22fan would think about Roosevelt Jones.

If Marcus Paige is hitting outside shots, UNC becomes a VERY difficult matchup for anyone. Wisconsin is a much better team, but UNC could certainly give them a run. But Paige has to play like an All American in order to make it happen.

The hard part for Carolina is that Paige is outside of their strength. It takes a devised game plan to go to Paige when they have the advantage in the paint and that sort of strategy is outside of Roy's brain power. What Paige gets he basically gets on his own. That being said, if Meeks can't go that changes everything.

I don't know why it took the tournament for me to realize this, but UNC has an absurd amount of talent at every position. Good lord.

this may sound weird... but everyone on unc outside of meeks is super scrawny. they must have an awful s&c program.

ncaa tourney thread--the "third round"

They are feeling loaded (as usual) and it kills me to hear Carolina fans talk about their lack of talent this year. They have more talent than any team not name Kentucky or Duke.

They are feeling loaded (as usual) and it kills me to hear Carolina fans talk about their lack of talent this year. They have more talent than any team not name Kentucky or Duke.

This kind of sentiment is why I hate UNC more than Duke. Only they would complain and say their team lacks talent.

also the fact that they're fucking dirty cheaters

Wisconsin won a gawd awful conference. They'll probably beat the Heels, but they are on borrowed time.

Dook will win the title this year, and the Old Testament God will and should judge us all unmercifully for it.

I'm not looking forward to Demetrius Jackson as a first option for ND next year.

ncaa tourney thread--the "third round"

Hard to believe a game between two private schools in Indiana is an ACC vs. Big East matchup.

Last edited:
Back