• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

The big white guy on Michigan state sets an unbelievable amount of screens. He is pure decoy, I think? He just screens, dashes to the hoop, and then resets and does it all over again.

With better guards Devin could play similar role. Might help with his frustration too. Then when defenses adjust he could kill it with some one on one post play.

Something needs to be done about the officiating in college basketball. It is the worst of any sport in America.

This officiating is an absolute joke. UVA getting screwed big time.

I don't think UVA is getting screwed but this officiating is atrocious. I have never seen more inconsistencies when it comes to fouls.

It's not going to get any better as long as the players are constantly committing fouls & violations about every five seconds thruout the game.

It's the refs jobs to call the fouls. Send a message early in the season and foul guys out when they are violating the rules. So sick and tired of your narrative like as if the refs have no say in this.

This is what you get when you decide to ignore the rules of the game for years & years. Eventually, you have a totally uncontrollable situation. This is what many fans wanted. They decided the rules were 'only for old white guys". Congratulations. You got what you wanted.

ECB96FA1B237A057DF6A8135F14A8735F98C642E

You always give your opinions as truths. Sorry but not everything your old ass says and feels is the truth.

Bye, Wahoos. One-dimensional teams don't win in the tournament (as every Wake fan knows from experience).

Back