• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAF Championship Game: Oregon vs. Ohio State

true but you still got the bear with 6 nattys

a couple of the Bear's Nattys would definitely not be considered national titles in today's college football

then again, i'm not so sure how bowls were viewed back then. Were they viewed as just exhibition games or a meaningful post-season game?

Disagree with you both.

I actually think he's better. He won't have to rely on his scrambling/running game at the next level and he has pretty great pocket presence and makes quick reads.

i know he's put up amazing stats but i've never seen him play against a great team and come away that impressed

Wtf, you have to go for it there

the buckeyes have more QBs than the cardinals apparently

i know he's put up amazing stats but i've never seen him play against a great team and come away that impressed

He's looked pretty good today IMO. A few big drops and his team not being able to run in the red zone (or at all) have killed him.

I'm usually more skeptical of QBs that have WRs pulling down amazing catches boosting their numbers (Jameis last year). He's playing with his 2nd and 3rd string WRs and he's mostly been making great decisions.

Now that I've made this post I'm sure he'll throw a few pick sixes.

elliott will be close to 300 yards if he keeps this up

Even if they hold them to a FG here, it's a 3 possession game. Really stupid decision, Helfrich.

Back