• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAF Championship Game: Oregon vs. Ohio State

He's a redshirt sophomore. That's feasible if he had a late birthday and started kindergarten soon before he turned 6.

I was joking. He prepped at Fork Union for a year and then redshirted. He is approaching Chris Weinke status though.

Gotcha.

I think he's got to go in the draft. I doubt his stock will ever be this high. He could find the right situation that will give him time to grow on the sidelines.

And school doesn't seem to be that high on his list of priorities. He has stayed eligible though.

Just had a kid, too.

Kiper's saying Jones could be Top 5 if he comes back and develops next year. Damn

He won't even be a starter. Why come back

Kinda uncertain though, isn't it? He has a better arm than JT and runs like a tank. '

Urban said 0 underclassmen are declaring this year. Dunno if that applies to redshirt sophs, but he has convinced Elliot to come back already.

Kinda uncertain though, isn't it? He has a better arm than JT and runs like a tank. '

Urban said 0 underclassmen are declaring this year. Dunno if that applies to redshirt sophs, but he has convinced Elliot to come back already.

at this point it's like the only way townie can generate any dopamine is by LYING on a message board. Elliott isn't even draft eligible.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops

This would be a great draft to come out early. The competition is not that great.

Clearly Braxton Miller needs to transfer to Wake

Some dude at the bar was telling me LSU last night but I looked this morning to confirm and say nothing about it.

LSU boosters really want him bad, I've also heard Duke is after Miller.

i also learned something new today because of apetit's PWN

i thought all sophomores were eligible to go to the NFL, i didn't know the 3 years post-HS rule bc i know i've seen sophs drafted - guess they must have been RS or transfers or otherwise 3 years out of HS

anyway, my LIE came from the broadcast last night where herbie said urban mentioned no underclassmen will leave and that there's a lot of young talent including elliott coming back and my feeble townie brain got confused

JT Barrett- yet another qb who would've signed with Texas if they had offered.

Ohio's schedule next season is LOLeasy.

I am convinced now more than ever that the up tempo game invented by Oregon can't get you a national title. If they can't win it, I don't see how imitators like Baylor, Clemson, etc. can make it work in the big game either.

Johnny Manziel was extremely close to enrolling at Oregon. If he went to Oregon instead of A&M, Oregon more than likely would have won a national title. He would've been the perfect fit for Oregon's offense.

Hey, they could lose to Bowling Green and Herbstreit will spend the next ten weeks telling us why they belong in the playoff.

Back