• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Leonard Hamilton: “we have great respect for...[oh shit I can’t remember the name of the one man team we just beat into the ground]...uh Murray State”.

At first I was hoping for an upset run by Murray State but then it was good for the ACC that Florida State crushed them. Way to rep, Noles

Now wofford on the other hand, damn, would’ve been so great to see them beat UK.

Leonard Hamilton: “we have great respect for...[oh shit I can’t remember the name of the one man team we just beat into the ground]...uh Murray State”.

That was stone cold by Hamilton, haha.

I have never understood why the schedule the 2nd round this way. There is only one game on now, then a single game after that, then 3 games starting at 5:15, 6:10 and 7:10, then another 3 games at 7:45, 8:40, and 9:40.

It would make more sense to have two games at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30. Or even one at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30, and one at 10:00

CBS is going to have a quadruple header on Saturday, so their slots will always be 12/2:30/5/7:30. Turner prefers their games to be in primetime, so they want 6/8:30 and 7/9:30.

You can't do two at 9:30 and one at 10pm because at least two (of the 4) time slots are going to be in the eastern time zone, and there is no way they would start those games that late (when, in most cases, they start 10-20 minutes later than "estimated" time anyway due to the earlier game running long).

I finally had to mute Kevin Harlan screaming out of control on fairly normal plays. Hopefully he and Debbie Antonelli never call a game together.

They have 2 of the most annoying voices, by far.

Chalk abounding. Gotta imagine we'll get at least one big upset tomorrow.

C'MON UDUBBBBBB

Also, my oh my was the Big East absolute trash this year

Very weird to see Villanova shooting like this after their performances in the tournament over the past 3 years. So much for having any home crowd advantage in Hartford tonight.

This has been a pretty underwhelming day. Outside of LSU/MD and Wofford/KY, not much to look at.

This has been a pretty underwhelming day. Outside of LSU/MD and Wofford/KY, not much to look at.

Yeah, a bunch of crappy games today. Looks like Auburn/Kansas will continue that trend.

What an awful day of games.

Kinda odd that they saved the worse games for prime time. Was really looking forward to the Murray/FSU game, but Hamilton had a great defensive game plan for Ja, and they picked a good time to not be the masons they usually are. If they can shoot like that, they're going to give Gonzaga everything they can handle. Also liked seeing Michigan wipe out Florida. I had FSU and Michigan in the elite 8 and am rooting for that defensive slug fest. And I'm not happy that they put the VT and UVA games at almost the same time - and during the 2nd half of the Buffalo game. Gonna wear out the last channel button.

That foul against TN was the worst call I've ever seen..Not only did it give Iowa three points, it stopped a sure two from TN.

That was a PERFECT block!!!

That foul against TN was the worst call I've ever seen..Not only did it give Iowa three points, it stopped a sure two from TN.

That was a PERFECT block!!!

Easily worst call I’ve ever seen. Would’ve been a layup on the other end for Tennessee . F that ref. He didn’t mean to blow the whistle and being the shit bag he is, decided to double down on his mistake rather than admit a mistake , inadvertent whistle.

The refs have been HORRIBLE down the stretch here...

Also, what the hell kind of shot was that by Schofield there?

Back