• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Why did Barnes have Schofield on the bench with the game tied and 14 seconds left?

Lot of questionable calls allowed Iowa to get to OT. And for me to losethe Under.

Basketball officials really should be holocausted. They all suck.

To piggyback off the scheduling discussion yesterday, why isnt the next game of the day at another site so it’s ready to go in time?

Yeah if they want to keep viewers glued the whole day there should be a game starting every hour beginning at noon.

The ref who called that foul needs to not ref any more games in this tournament.

Washington has a fatter looking version of Luke Maye on their team. He was guarding Maye last time down court.

Washington has a fatter looking version of Luke Maye on their team. He was guarding Maye last time down court.

Is it just me or does Maye resemble Wil Wheaton? I miss those look-alike threads from back in the day.

To piggyback off the scheduling discussion yesterday, why isnt the next game of the day at another site so it’s ready to go in time?

Because CBS wants an unopposed doubleheader to start the day, and Turner does not want to show their games during the day, only in primetime. Better ratings for them at night on cable.

Because CBS wants an unopposed doubleheader to start the day, and Turner does not want to show their games during the day, only in primetime. Better ratings for them at night on cable.

why does it matter who shows which games? just go to a new game on CBS once the TN one ends. if there is overlap, do like ESPN does and put the game on another network like TBS but then put it on CBS once you can show it.

We've seen it already with Oats and Hurley, but now can it happen with Dawkins and K?
v5ycmc.gif

Why is Zion the only player in the country allowed to play with his shirt out?

If not for the two cheap calls on Tacko, this could be a different game.

There's no legitimate way to say it was indisputable evidence.

Back