• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCST's CJ Leslie Going Pro

And the domino effect begins - Tyler Lewis has hired an agent and is also declaring.

Reactions: TBR
I loved during the press conference when Gottfried said, "He might go in the first round."

closing-window.jpg

He tweeted something like "Who said I was leaving?" last week and got a bunch of people's hopes up. This was inevitable though. No way he was coming back.

We'll see what happens with Leslie. It took Hickson a solid two years to overcome the bad habits he picked up transitioning from high school to Lowe. Mediocre motivators rarely coach players up to their potential. A good coach could have gotten a ton out of Leslie this year. Even though he took a few steps back for each step he took forward this season, there is still a lot to like - in an especially weak draft - from him looking forward to the NBA.

Purvis is likely not to get drafted. Warren would probably be a second pick this year, but could be a first round pick next year.

Leslie hurt himself by coming back. His stock was higher last year.

He's going to be a very good D-League player.

Serious question. How does the D-League make any money? I watched a few minutes of a game yesterday and there had to have been maybe 15 fans in attendance. The arena was absolutely empty.

Back