• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Tickets 11/13

Anybody have a blue lot pass for the 13th? PM plz!

Tix still needed too but i can go thru ticket office for those.

Anyone have an extra parking pass and How much is it to park at the Joel?

Have not been back for a game since Notre Dame in 2011. Before that BC in 2006. Going to make the trip with my wife for this game. Anyone have two tickets available? I will probably go to the secondary market if not. Last time for ND, I sat on the east side around many ND fans and it made the experience less enjoyable.

BC in 2006 was unbelievable and sat on the Wake side. Energy was close to best sporting experience I have ever had live.

hard to think of a louder moment than the endzone interception of Matt Ryan at the end of that 06 game

Game time announced at 7:30PM. If anyone has some solid tickets on the home side for sale PM me. Also looking for a parking pass. I hadn't originally planned on attending but this is a must see.

Game time announced at 7:30PM. If anyone has some solid tickets on the home side for sale PM me. Also looking for a parking pass. I hadn't originally planned on attending but this is a must see.

Thanks for joining us NOW on this journey.

Does Wake still have that deal where you can get 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs and 4 drinks for 25 dollars?

Back