• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Tickets 11/13

Looking for two, both going to Wake fans (myself and girlfriend). Obviously know of the ticket sites but would prefer to keep the money in the fanbase if possible.

I have quite a few available on the hill. $10 each. DM me if you're interested
- These have all been claimed

Last edited:
If you think you can't get a ticket because it's a sellout, think again. Go on Stubhub and make sure those tickets go to Wake fans and not State fans. I have a feeling we might be almost outnumbered in our own stadium and that is a problem as a ranked team on senior night playing for a conference championship in what is the biggest game in at least 15 years.

They are a little pricey (starting at $58 for hill tickets and mostly over $150 for seats between the 20 yard lines) but it is worth it to see this game and be there for our team.
Several thousand tickets available on Stubhub. If you're a Wake fan and can be there, you need to be there.

https://www.stubhub.com/wake-forest...ton-salem-tickets-11-13-2021/event/104787985/

Last edited:
have three tickets but would love to snag some closer (currently in ZZ)

would be willing to give away my current tix to any deac fans / recent grads w budget issues if i can upgrade.

Last edited:
There are also quite a few still available directly from the school for $65. They are at the tops of sections but they aren't bad seats by any means.

Looking for 4 on Home side in the middle 4 sections...please PM if you have some for sale

Looking for parking pass! Got some great seats from the ticket office earlier this week.

Ticket office still has some LJVMC parking passes available for $20

anyone have a spare parking pass? how quickly do we think the Joel will fill up?

Back