• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ND Friday Night Tailgate

It's going to be the Barney Stinson tailgate- "It gonna be Legend...
wait for it...
Dairy!

I think Numbers and I may stop by after the game. I still haven't met a lot of peeps that tailgate.

I think I've only met like two of y'all...but eff it I might stop by for a bit. What's the best time to drop in?

Wife was too cold and tired after the BBall game. Looked like a great time.

I have one ticket I'm trying to get rid of. how beneficial would it be to drive to Winston right now and hit up downtown for just one ticket? I'm in Greensboro and I'm not going to try and sell it tomorrow so it's now or never. How likely am I to sell it?

I have one ticket I'm trying to get rid of. how beneficial would it be to drive to Winston right now and hit up downtown for just one ticket? I'm in Greensboro and I'm not going to try and sell it tomorrow so it's now or never. How likely am I to sell it?

If you want the money then go now. If not, I know of a Wake grad who is in the Army (former ROTC) in need of a ticket.

If you want the money then go now. If not, I know of a Wake grad who is in the Army (former ROTC) in need of a ticket.
I am trying to sell the ticket. So you are saying it is worth the drive? I am likely to find a buyer?

I am trying to sell the ticket. So you are saying it is worth the drive? I am likely to find a buyer?

Oh on that I am not sure, I was just trying to alert you to a ROTC guy in need. A last resort option, if you will.

Back