• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Recs for the best restaurants in charlotte

Bulla is always a hit

I'm not a huge Steak 48 fan

another underrated spot is Cafe Monte

Gonna be heading down to Charlotte tomorrow afternoon and no plans for the evening. Any good restaurants or bars to check out? Staying by BofA Stadium but opening to popping around wherever.

That is a pretty open-ended question, there are dozens of spots (probably 50+) within reasonable walking distance of that area.

if you're near the stadium, 60 Vines and Culinary Dropout are both good restaurants across the bridge in South End

if you're near the stadium, 60 Vines and Culinary Dropout are both good restaurants across the bridge in South End

Thanks diggs. Will give those a look. Mainly just looking for something a little more new/interesting/unique than the usual high end corporate places we usually go when I’m there for work. Figured since I’m solo I can kind of pop in wherever.

Back