• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Tickets --Liberty Opener--Mods, want to pin?

sportsmed86

Reaction score
Have 2 HS nieces from Marietta wanting to come up for the long weekend and my 4 are committed. Both former Wake Soccer campers so we could be building a future enrollee if anyone feels gracious. Anything Westside near sec 9 row HH would be AWESOME!
PM if you have 2.

Also looking for 2 cheap ones for my wife and I. Doesn't matter where. PayPal would be easiest if you've got an account. PM if you're willing to part with 2.

I don't think getting tickets nor finding open seats around wherever you sit is going to be a problem.

Are they "developed"?

Also, TheReff has extras, but will expect a Gold Lot pass in return. If either were star JV basketballers, he may make an exception for them though.

I don't think getting tickets nor finding open seats around wherever you sit is going to be a problem.
I don't think so either, just figured I'd throw it out there in case anybody had a pair they were looking to get rid of. Looking forward to football finally starting. Summer seemed to drag by this year for some reason.

I would like two as well this is the first time in 21 years since I was 13 that I wasn't able to get hill tickets and I go to Liberty I want to check out this game.

Need up to 12 tickets - Wake alumni taking some close friends who are Liberty grads to the game.

Need up to 12 tickets - Wake alumni taking some close friends who are Liberty grads to the game.

Traitor. Now half the seats will be filled with Liberty [insert Liberty color scheme] :willynilly: ;)

Liberty graduates are not allowed to be loud....plus I am trying to influence their children into becoming Wake fans!

I thought face value was $15 according to the season tickets. Are they discounted for season tickets?

Have 2 HS nieces from Marietta wanting to come up for the long weekend and my 4 are committed. Both former Wake Soccer campers so we could be building a future enrollee if anyone feels gracious. Anything Westside near sec 9 row HH would be AWESOME!
PM if you have 2.

Check your PMs.

Anyone got an extra parking pass? Prefer blue but anything over that way will work.

I've got 2 tickets in section 17 and a blue lot pass that I can't use for the liberty game. PM me if you want em.

Back