• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Tickets --Liberty Opener--Mods, want to pin?

If anyone has any they are looking to get rid of pm with details I am interested?

I will probably have extras but I haven't even began to think how I will break them up this year. Been way to busy.

I'm looking for 2 tickets so I can take my son. It will be his first Wake football game. If anybody can help me out, let me know.

Are they "developed"?

Also, TheReff has extras, but will expect a Gold Lot pass in return. If either were star JV basketballers, he may make an exception for them though.

I have already sent by mail [and he has received them] 2 of my extras and a Blue lot parking pass to somebody on the board to use --For Free. But there are a few more extras and parking passes that my group will have at the tail gate spot in the Gold Lot. Only about half of our normal crowd of 36 are making this game. The trades of UNC tickets and others for Gold Lot passes has already been done. So it was a good trade.

Besides Tigers, I have all the JV games I can handle during basketball season. I need more of thsoe Regional Finals like I had last March in Greensboro between Waxhaw & Shelby in the 2A boys final.

Who has any left? Looking for 2. Doesn't matter where, just together

Need 2 as well, doesn't matter where as long as both are together. Willing to pay (non-premium amount) or trade beer/food at tailgate. We are the group in the gold lot with the TV and satellite that will have the APP v ECU game at 12, then the Bama v Mich game at 8pm, in high def of course.

Same. I will mail it to you tomorrow for free if you give me your address in PM.

Back